Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to the real world!







It's almost 10pm on Sunday night. I'm sitting here in the dark reflecting back on an awesome weekend spent in the Black Hills with my husband, four of his brothers & three of their wives. We left the kids all together at one of the uncles houses & headed out for an adults only weekend! What a great time we had! It was a quick trip - left home on Thursday night around 8pm & arrived home tonight around 7pm. Packed alot into a short amount of time.



It may take a few days for my body to get back to normal after riding behind my husband on a 4wheeler for 160 miles, but it was worth it. The scenery & peacefulness was unbelievable.



I should be washing the laundry from our weekend & getting the kids ready for bed since they start school on Thursday, but I just can't seem to get off the couch (or put the computer away). It's amazing how much there is to catch up on after being away from the computer for a few days. Doesn't help that I'm a facebook addict! Oh well!



The best news of all...I received some great news. There is a job opening at the school. I was working there & then three years ago decided to try something new and went to work as the receptionist at the church where I grew up. It's been a good place to work, but I've always missed the kids & the school. Now I have the opportunity to go back & I just can't pass it up. The bad thing is...I will need to start on Wednesday. That means putting my current employer in a tough position. I'm extremely scared of the unknown with all of this, yet oh so excited!!! Send me some good vibes over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time!

    Good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete